You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Pets Best Insurance for Complete Coverage for your Pet:
Pet insurance is a must these days! With so many new and innovative procedures available, cost can sometimes become an issue.
Pet insurance can cover everything from accidents and illnesses to vaccinations and testing.
We have 2 recommendations Pets Best and Trupanion listed in this page. Click on the links to the right for more information.
Click on the link directly to the right to access their website and receive an additional 5% off of your premium.
Pets Best insurance has 3 plans to choose from, as well as optional wellness coverage.
They provide coverage for:
Limited Coverage is available for:
*some breeds excluded
Optional Routine and Wellness Coverage**:
**except Pets Accident Plan
Trupanion Insurance Pet Insurance:
Our Story, Our Promise
Trupanion is dedicated to providing you with the best pet insurance plan possible in order to help easily and safely protect your pets. This is our promise to you.
We will provide one simple plan that covers accidents, illnesses, diagnostic testing, surgeries, medications, and lab work. Your plan will be easy for both you and your veterinarian to use.
We will offer fair premiums and never raise your rates simply because your dog or cat has a birthday. Why would you be penalized for such a normal process?
After enrolling with Trupanion, you will be reimbursed 90%* of covered healthcare expenses for your dog. You pay the remaining 10%, as well as your monthly premium, examination fees and routine preventative care. See our online sample policy for more details.
You know what’s best for your pet. That’s why we reimburse you based on your actual veterinary bill and never use benefit fee schedules or “usual and customary” payouts. You can work with your veterinarian of choice or visit a specialist or emergency room and we will reimburse you the same way. No need to search for a specific veterinarian who would treat your pet within a certain price point.
With Trupanion there are also no limits per claim, per incident or per year, and there is no lifetime payout limit. If you have an unlucky pet that has a lifetime of serious health conditions or ongoing care, you will never see a cap on how much you will be reimbursed.
How Do I Get Started?
Getting your dog enrolled in a Trupanion dog health insurance policy is quick and easy. You don’t have to schedule a veterinary exam, and you’ll know right away if your pet is eligible.
Fill out the form online to get a quick quote. Once you have your quote, we are happy to work with you to adjust your deductible to fit your budget and enroll your dog right away. If you prefer, you can also enroll your dog by calling (888)-615-8318 and speaking to one of our friendly customer care partners.
Call for more information!